Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Okay, I know this is technically Andrew's blog, but I wanted to show that his Mommy and Daddy can still have some fun too. Our neighbors were having a New Year's Eve party so Chad and I just planned on going there for a little while to say hello. I told him there was no ways I was going to stay up until midnight since Andrew gets up at 5am and I go to bed at 9pm usually. Anyways, we went and had sooooo much fun!! Everytime I looked at the clock it was closer and closer to midnight and I just didn't want to go home, so we ended up spending the New Year there with our new great friends and getting to bed at 1am. My wonderful husband got up with Andrew at 4:30am and watched him for me until I woke up at 9am (then Chad took a nap)! I am so glad we went and stayed up- we aren't old enough yet to miss the ball dropping at midnight!! Hope everyone has a great 2008! My resolution is to take away Andrew's paci (SOON) and stop talking babytalk to him!

The girls (after most of them were gone though :(
The guys
Me and Shanon (my new neighbor and Mojito buddy!)

Baby Natalie (what a good sport) she stayed until midnight!
David and Shanon (after many mojitos) at midnight!
Me and Chad (after many mojitos) at midnight!
My Gangster side coming out after drinking too much



4 comments:

Lara said...

way to go for staying up! i made it until 11:00 and then crashed. looks like yall had fun...sorry i missed it. happy new year!

Lara said...

by the way, how did you figure out how to put more than 5 pictures on a post..does it have something to do with picture size?

Dee-Dee said...

It looks like you had a fun New Years! You look pretty!

Dee-Dee said...

He has the flu??? Oh my word! Poor little guy and poor you! I hope he feels better soon. I'll try and call you today...