Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Coolidge Park

I have been slacking on the blogging recently. We've been stuck in the house with a cold?, so I haven't had any interesting things to photograph! Andrew has started saying a lot of new words, he probably says about 30 or 40 now! His newest are purple (puple) pink (kink) and green (geen). He no longer days Dada...it's now Da-dy! He is putting 2 words together and saying knock knock when he knocks on a door, and kissing everything in sight (each bite of his food, railings, strangers, etc!!) He is a little obsessed with Winnie the Pooh, and I'm not going to go into too much detail about it because I'm hoping it will pass very soon. Anyone who knows me well will understand why I say this! Today we went to Coolidge Park with Marissa and Ella, and the kids had a great time. They got to run around in the park, ride on the carousel and share Yummy shaved ice with their Mommy's!






6 comments:

Blog author said...

We had fun at the park yesterday! Let's do it again soon!

Pamela said...

I can not believe he is talking that much! They are so cute when they start putting words together.

Dee-Dee said...

yummy! i love shaved ice. he is really getting big in every since of the word. hopefully he'll grow out of the pooh thing! ha!

Diana Simpson said...

great shots! he is so cute.. it was so great to meet you last week! talk to you soon. diana

Lara said...

thanks so much for my people crossword book! i love it!

Dee-Dee said...

I had already thought about the cookie cutters - I'll bring em'. Thanks for reminding me.