Thursday, April 17, 2008

Daddy's Snuggler!

Chad had the afternoon off today so he was able to get Andrew up from his afternoon nap. I thought Andrew would be excited to see his Daddy when he woke up, so I let them have some alone time. Apparently Andrew just wanted to snuggle with him and fell back asleep on his shoulder. This was one of the sweetest things I've seen in a long time!! I just love seeing Andrew with his Daddy...he looks up to him and wants to do everything he does already. I also love how he pats Chad's back when he's holding him, just like we do when we're holding him! What a precious little bond he has with his Daddy!!


3 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Well, if that just isn't the most precious little picture and story! I'm glad you are posting again. That was a long break for you!

Lara said...

SO CUTE!

Pamela said...

Don't you just love that!!!!! So sweet.