Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Beau!!!

My best friend, Dee-Dee's little boy turned 2 Saturday, so we went to Nashville for his party. She and I worked together when I lived there, but they now live in Louisiana.....sooooo far away. We have been friends for about 5-6 years, and I have been there for the birth of both of her kiddos. She came to Chattanooga for Andrew's 1st birthday party, and I have always come to her kids parties. One of those friends who will always be there for you!! We haven't seen each other since November, so I was super excited, and we all had a great time!!

Andrew and Beau collecting shoes outside the bouncy castle (Andrew LOVES shoes)
Looks like he's riding it, but Chad is pushing him!





Andrew and Beau....new buddies!

Beau's big sister, Abby!!









4 comments:

Pamela said...

You took some great pictures! It was so good to see you guys!

Erin Christine said...

I CAN'T Believe how big he is! and that hair- who'd a thought? so good to talk to you yesterday. call me when you're in town next time.

Dee-Dee said...

Awww, thanks for the sweet post and all of the great pictures!! You're the best! (Oh- I love McKenzie's haircut - she looks so cute!!!)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the new blog site. I cried so much looking at it, I could hardly get ready for church!!!
I am so sorry for these sweet mom's that have to blog about such sadness.
Your blog is always happy and cute!
I am so thankful we have happy, healthy kids!