Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sticker Love!

Andrew has a new little obsession with stickers. It's been going on for a few days and hit its peak this morning! I bought him lots of sheets of stickers for Easter, and he thinks he needs to have them all on him at once. The first day he had to stick them on the bottom of his pant leg (all on top of one another), and today it has changed to his hand. He kept wanting more and would scream when I would tell him that was enough. After I stopped giving them to him, he took the stack off of his hand and handed it to me so I could start giving them back to him individually again to repeat the whole process. A little OCD, but it entertained him for a good 45 min.....whatever lets me check my email, right??

This is after we had taken them all off then put them back on again

1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Hilarious! His hair is still the cutest...