Monday, June 16, 2008

Loved........Not Spolied

When I was little, my parents used to tell me that I was loved, not spoiled. This was after they had bought me whatever I wanted and someone had told me how spoiled I was! I understand that a lot more now that I have my own child. Grandma and Grandpa wanted to buy Andrew something while they were here, so they went all out and got him this awesome ride on Spider Man truck! Anyone who knows my boy, knows how much he loves trucks (cucks), so he has been so excited to got ride it whenever we go outside. He hasn't quite figured out that he's supposed to hold in the button so he starts and stops a lot, but he'll have the hang of it soon. Thanks so much Grandpa Joe and Grandma Dawn, you've scored some big points with the little man!




2 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Oh my - he looks so big on that! Cool ride.

Lara said...

Carly has one of these out at the farm. We need to schedule a race.