Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sink or Swim

Andrew and I have been to the pool a few times this year, but today was the first time this year we all went as a family. I had bragged to Chad about how Andrew was fearless and would just float around in the pool (on his own) with his arm floaties, so I was so glad for him to finally see it for himself! Andrew loves water so much that the pool is right up his alley! Whenever we drive by it he says "Pool, pool, otter, otter" He was so cold in the water that his lips were shivering, along with his whole body, but he didn't want to get out. He just kept saying "Cold, Brrr"!!
We packed everything in the house (including Andrew's favorite....Flavor Ice)
Andrew knows how to (safely) get in on his own!!





     Look at my Bog Boy on his own!!
                  He says "Kick, kick, kick" while he's in the water!

4 comments:

Blog author said...

Yay, Andrew! He's getting so big. Let's go sometime this week. I need to get Ella better floaties first. We had a great time at the B & B and I did fine without Ella! She was asking for us this morning and was very excited when we got home! I was proud of myself--ha!

Dee-Dee said...

You always take the best pictures! Those are precious. I love the one of he and Chad playing - they both look so happy.

Stephanie said...

I am still waiting on date pictures.
Where did he take you?

Pamela said...

I am so glad he is liking the water. It makes things so much easier. You take such great pictures!