Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Andrew and I went to Nashville for the weekend, to be with my family for the 4th! Chad stayed back home and reminisced on how peaceful life was before a wife and kid!! We stayed with my sister so the cousins had a big time playing together! Andrew slept in McKenzie's big girl princess bed, and it was so funny to see him in there....wish I had a picture! McKenzie wanted to be a baby like Andrew, and started using his extra paci and lovy! They all played so well together this trip and Merrick was the loving big brother-cousin, as always! It was a pretty stressful trip for me (no naps, lots of whining, busy days, etc), but Andrew had a blast and it was great to see my family! Thanks for everything you guys 


                                            4th of July party at Mimi's house
                               The little ones abuse Merrick, and he loves it!!

                                  Aunt Adrienne says I would make a pretty girl!
                Why is everything he loves playing with, pink?
                                   Attempting to walk with 3 kids


                            Please don't hurt me!!
Andrew wanted to wear "Tinsies sues" the whole trip







2 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Yay!! New pictures! It looks like you had a great time for the 4th. I love that picture of Andrew at the top of the steps smiling down at you - he looks so mischevious and cute. Merrick is looking so big now. I remember Wiggles houseshoes and potty training... my how time flies.

Pamela said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love his lobster john-john, so cute! He would make a pretty girl, especially because of those beautiful curls!