Thursday, July 17, 2008

Big Boy Bed!

We have redone Andrew's room and gotten rid of all the baby things :( He now officially has a big bed, and he looks so LITTLE in it. Tonight is his first night in it, and we are both nervous. I forgot to buy rails, so I ran out all the way to Toys R Us tonight like a crazy stressed Momma to buy them. When I was driving to our house, I ran into a neighbor who said she never used them and just put pillows under the sheets, so that's what we're doing. By the time we got home it was so late, Andrew hadn't had a nap all day, and he still needed a bath. I think the rails would have taken a while to put on, so we're seeing how he does without them. I am having a mural and some other things painted in the room next week, so I'll put pictures of the entire room after it's all done. 

2 comments:

Blog author said...

How tiny in his big bed!! I can't wait to see the end result!

Stacey said...

Hi Amber! I checked out your blog and wow! Where is the baby boy that I met at Shanon and Dave's nearly a year ago??! He looks so sweet in his big boy bed...but yes, tiny too!

Hope to see you guys soon!