Sunday, July 20, 2008

Diaper Duty

Somehow this little stinker reached up under his "dress" as Chad likes to call it, and took his diaper off. I was getting ready and I heard him saying "yucky poop", then I look down and there's a diaper on the floor. I thought to myself, how did a diaper get in here, but then I realized that he had somehow gotten it off, but thank the Lord, hadn't pooped in it! On another note, we have had a 2 word breakthrough this weekend. Andrew had put 2 words together a few times before, but now he does it all the time..... Daddy's shoes, Daddy's car, Yucky poop, Mommy's car, More juice, More Cars, etc. (you get the picture). We are so proud of how much he's doing and saying. He's also doing great in his big bed, and hasn't fallen out (yet)!!

1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

I love his "dress", and I am so jealous of your fun date night!! I need one of those...