Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lake Winnie

Chad and I took Andrew to Lake Winnie, here in Chattanooga. For those of you who don't know, it's an amusement park, in the middle of nowhere, what we now call Chattanooga's best kept secret for getting a kid to take a good nap!! We went at 10, so we were pushing into naptime and didn't stay too long. It was hot, but Andrew had a blast, and wasn't scared of any of the rides we went on. Chad, on the other hand, lost his stomach on the whale ride, so Mommy had to do all of the rides with Andrew. Anyone who wants to go back with me without kids, let me know, I would love to ride the adult roller coasters sometime! They also had an awesome (clean and safe) playground that Andrew loved more than anything!


                     Proving he's still got it!!!



Andrew thought he was so big "driving" the antique cars! Chad had his foot on the pedal, but Andrew had no idea. This reminded me of the good ole days when we would go to Opryland and my sister and I would fight over who got to drive the Tin Lizzies (she always got to drive)


1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

I used to love the Tin Lizzies. Good ol' days...