Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Carter!

I went for my "big ultrasound" yesterday, where you're supposed to find out the sex and make sure the baby looks healthy. Well, we confirmed that he is definitely a boy and that he's healthy!! Everything looked great, and he measured a week ahead of what we originally thought. That would make me 19 weeks today and the due date would be July 4! Unfortunately my doctor said that since the difference isn't 10 days or more, she will keep the due date the same in my chart......I am changing it in real life though!! If I can make this countdown any shorter, you know I will!! We got a DVD and lots of pictures. I have to say, he is already a really cute baby and was sucking his thumb, yawning (Awww) and taking big gulps of fluid. These are all good signs that he's healthy, but also really cute to watch!!!!

Here's his pee-pee again, I told everyone that Charapata men  just don't make girls!



                             see him sucking his little thumb....... or picking his nose!!

                                       See what I mean, he's so cute already! I love his little nose!

4 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

SO CUTE ALREADY, Amber! Love them! Yep, he's definitely a boy!

Stephanie said...

I love him already. He is such a gift from God, Amber. What a sweet, sweet little one.
I can't wait until he gets here!!

The Hills said...

Oh Amber, he really is too cute. I love the name too! Hope pregnancy is a smooth ride for ya til around the 4th! Best of luck!

Blog author said...

Great name, and he looks precious!! I know you're so excited!