Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

I am soooo behind on my blogging. Andrew has been sick with croup, fever and an ear infection so the entire last week was spent at the Peds office and waiting in line for prescriptions. Andrew's special Valentine this year, is Kate , of course!! He loves that little girl so much and talks about her all the time. Don't get me wrong, the have their spats, like all toddlers (like the pics below where they're fighting over a measuring tape!) but they always make up like any other lovebirds!

                      Sweet sweet Meg, she is Andrew's next choice if Kate finds another man!


I tried to be mother of the year and keep up with my sister this Valentines. She's always baking things for the kids, putting special notes in their lunches and participating in their classrooms! I would love to be more like that, but it's just not in me, I really have to try. I want to me "that mom" but my pink heart shaped rice crispy treats ended up tasting like crap, but they were pretty!
                                                              Andrew's lunch for school
                                             Treat bags for neighbors-Andrew's friends

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Sweet, sweet pics!! Love 'em!