Friday, February 6, 2009

Mimi's Baby

Expect me to be complaining about my rotten child for the next few days....Mimi has been here visiting. She has rocked, coddled, and met Andrew's every need the past few days, so I'm sure he's gonna be a lot of fun for me now that she's gone!! He and his Mimi have a special bond and he wants nothing to do with Chad or I when she's around. We were able to go to a nice dinner Wednesday night, so thank you Mimi!! I'm already dreading him waking up from nap in a little bit and realizing she isn't here anymore....come back soon Mimi!!


                                 Mimi can't stand for Andrew's toes to be cold, so she keeps him  
                                              "nice and warm" under his blankies
     Andrew said to me this morning "Mimi tickles my neck neck neck"!!!



1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

That is so sweet that he loves her so much! I am glad you guys got to go out, too! Yay for you! Your mom's hair looks cute...