Thursday, November 5, 2009

4 Months Old!

I can't believe how fast these past 4 months have gone, and how I feel like Carter has been with us forever. He is still the happiest, smiliest baby I've ever met and makes us all so happy just with his sweet little grins! He loves baths, music, kids, pretty girls, any toy you put in front of him and riding in the car. I could seriously have 10 more if I knew they would all be like him! We went for his 4 month checkup today and here's the news, drumroll please........ 17 pounds 1 ounce (90th%)  26 inches (90th%). To put things into perspective, Andrew was 18 pounds at his one year checkup!!! He is healthy and happy, couldn't ask for much more!




5 comments:

Lara said...

such a gentleman with his legs crossed. I'm happy you are so blessed with such a wonderful, healthy family!

Blog author said...

Look at those chubby legs!! And, I think he looks a little like Andrew in the last pic.

Pamela said...

Look at those rolls! I just want to squeeze him!

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Oh my gosh! He is such a chunk! I love it! Nothing better than a 90% baby - so much fun to squeeze!

Dee-Dee said...

I better send that little outfit I just got him for Christmas pronto!