Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hands Free Mommy

The most critical key to surviving having an infant and a toddler is to have as many places as possible to sit the baby down! We have bouncy seats in every room of the house and Carter's now big enough to break out the exersaucer! It's such a wonderful day when your baby starts to sit up and you can just plop them on the floor with some toys. I'll know now to enjoy that time and savor it before the little stinker starts crawling everywhere.........  oh the wisdom of a second time mom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so true. I love it when they can sit up but can't crawl yet. Unfortunately it never seems to last long enough! Do you have a bumbo? That is an option when they are his age - not quite sitting up, but pretty darn close. I have one for Lane, but never did with the first two. I know some people who loved them, though. I will definitely be trying that out as yet another option when the time comes!