Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bad Santa

We took the kids to see Santa this weekend and they did great. Carter wasn't scared at all and smiled the whole time and Andrew was mesmerized and in awe! He couldn't take his eyes off of Santa and kept touching his hand. He told him what he wanted for Christmas (only 2 things, we're getting out pretty cheap this year!) and didn't want to leave. Santa snapped at the high school helper/picture taker while my boys were on his lap so I was not nearly as impressed as Andrew..... what is this world coming to?


2 comments:

The Hills said...

Amber- the shirts the boys are wearing are too cute! Where did you get them? I need to be thinking about matching stuff for my boys.

Dee-Dee said...

Their shirts look too cute. I wish I had gotten mine some Christmas ones after seeing those! Well, even if Santa was snappy I must say he looks authentic!