Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bright Sunshiny Day!

Yesterday was so beautiful, I just had to take my boys out for some fresh air. I know, I know, I shouldn't have a sick baby out there but he had a hat on and was only outside for 20 minutes. Andrew and I put Carter down for nap and stayed out there playing as long as we could. We really needed some fresh air after being cooped up in our germy house for so long! Took Carter back to the Pediatrician yesterday because he wasn't improving and he has now developed a double ear infection. At least we can treat it with some antibiotics (which he hates and refuses to take his bottle of breastmilk if he can slightly taste the hidden Amoxicillin inside, ugh). HUGE thanks to my friend-neighbor, Marissa for going to the pharmacy and picking it up for us... I have amazing friends here! 







                



2 comments:

Blog author said...

You're very welcome-- hope little Carter is all better soon. When I told Ella we needed to go get medicine for baby Carter because he was sick, she said she wanted to do some jumps and spins for him to make him feel better. hahaha! Sweet girl...

Unknown said...

Lovin' Carter's hat. Andrew reminds me so much of Chad in those pictures.