Sunday, January 10, 2010

Vote for Carter!!

In case you haven't gotten the Email from the stage mom (me!), please vote for Carter's picture on our photographer's web site! www.dianasimpson.blogspot.com
He's #9 under Charapata
It only takes a minute and you don't have to sign in to vote.
We will get credit towards a session or a free picture! YOU CAN VOTE EVERY DAY UNTIL FRIDAY!!!
Please help us out!
Disclaimer:
Okay, after getting all crazy and emailing everyone about this, I've had some time to think about it. I, of course, think my baby is beautiful but I know he isn't the only cute baby there is. I certainly think there are babies and kids just as cute as him, if not more so in the running for this picture contest. I shouldn't tell everyone to vote for Carter just because he's my choice as cutest because there might be another photo that you like better. If someone who didn't know me were to go on there, they would probably pick a different one, right? Kinda like on American Idol, I hate when it turns into a popularity contest and people who have big families and lots of fans get the most votes, not the contestants who can really sing! As a matter of fact, my friends Maggie and Denise have their kids pictures in the contest and I think both of their children are adorable. So I'm gonna stop being competitive about this and look at it more as a "friendly competition" and may the best "photo" win!

2 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

I gotcha' covered, girl. He is the cutest anyways!

Maggie said...

Good luck, Carty! we want to beat you, but we love you anyway!!