Monday, February 22, 2010

Around Here

Not too much going on around here, just enjoying time with my little boys. Andrew is hilarious and has become my little helper recently. He's so easy to take care of these days and besides the occasional tantrum, he's just my little buddy! Carter is getting over a double ear infection which kept us from going to Nashville this weekend. Chad was on call, Carter was fussy and refusing to sleep day or night and I spent way too much time at the peds office and pharmacy with them. He got his third tooth today (the top left broke through the skin), went from laying on his tummy to sitting up all by himself and did the army crawl to go get books!!!! Lots of big accomplishments for my sweet baby boy! I forgot how much of a big deal these little things were to me when Andrew did them and I'm so fortunate that I get to stay at home with my boys and be here for all the new milestones! They're both growing up way too fast.
Carter was chewing on my straw and started cracking up at the sound it made when he pulled it in and out of the top!
Shout out to Lara for the b'day present, I love it!!! 
Carter's first time in a swing! Lovin' these warm sunny days!


Every time I can't find Andrew, I go in the kitchen and there he is, up on the barstool by himself with a spoon and my leftover b'day cake.
New $80 skooter I had to buy to make up for canceling the Nashville trip. He was seriously devastated and crying his little eyes out.... but everyone has a price!!! Please excuse his "outfit", he did this himself.

No comments: