Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Happy Day!

My mom was here all weekend for my birthday and she was sweet enough to take Andrew to WalMart to buy me some presents from him and Carter. They got me a Sesame Street ball, Max and Ruby movie, tulips, coffee mug, a sweet card, and best of all a Little Mermaid cake. Andrew had been telling me for weeks that he wanted to get me a cake, but I had no idea that my mom had pre-ordered it and had them write, Happy Birthday to Mommy on it, so sweet!! Nothing like having my mom here to spoil me on my birthday. Thanks for everything mom!

Carter waiting for his piece of cake!
Who needs forks??







1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

That is so sweet. I know you have been wanting that Sesame Street ball. I'm so glad you finally got it! Ha! That is so sweet of your mom to do all of that for you and your kids, though, seriously. No one quite takes care of us like our mommas! I hope my kids will feel like that about me some day, too.