Sunday, February 7, 2010

Babies R Us

There's nothing sweeter than 2 little happy adorable babies playing together! Carter and his buddy Hudson got to play together at our house yesterday, they could hardly contain their excitement (seriously) and were trying to hold each others hands and lay on each other! They are both so laid back and sweet, can't wait to watch these boys grow up together.



My friend Bonnie talked me into taking the boys with us to get pedicures. I thought it was going to be a disaster but they were so good. They just sat on our laps, played and babbled...... I could have never done that with Andrew as a baby. We took them to lunch and they looked so big siting there in their highchairs. They were probably thinking, enough with the pictures and chit chat mom, feed me already!

No comments: