Sunday, October 16, 2011

Good Day, Sunshine!

These are my favorite pictures from our trip! This was my favorite day we had, the weather was perfect, waves were huge, seashells were abundant and the kids were awesome! 

I'm not sure who had more fun the boogie board this day?


Carty was getting a little jealous (so we thought) so Chad decided to give him a turn........


 little did we know he wouldn't really enjoy it and kind of whine the whole time............

turns out it was because his swim diaper was full of poop that was now getting all over his entire body (not sure how that happened but it did)

After I washed him off in the ocean (you should've seen the look I got walking in and out with a completely naked baby) I left him naked wrapped him in a towel and he fell right to sleep.

Best snuggle time ever!! I would NEVER have time to do this at home, nor would he let me. Three hours with a little slice of heaven!


No comments: