Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tron Who?

Some of you may find this hard to believe and it even makes me sad typing it.............. I forgot to take my camera to Andrew's birthday party :(  I'm still trying to find the silver lining/blessing in disguise part but it's not going well. I had to use my phone, which died in the middle of the party but was better than nothing. Andrew wanted a TRON Legacy party..... never heard of it?........... neither had anyone else besides him! So you can imagine that there are NO party supplies for it and he couldn't be persuaded to change his mind. Then he chose the bowling alley as the venue, wow, that's all I have to say. Don't get me wrong, I love going there with him, it's super clean and fun with bumper cars, laser tag, and arcade games BUT a birthday party there, NEVER AGAIN. It was a nightmare but the kids loved it and didn't know any of the drama that was going on and since it was all about the kids, Happy Birthday Andrew!!!

 Aunt Adrienne drove all the way from Nashville for the day so she and the kids could celebrate with us!
















1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Hey! Those are great pics! If you hadn't told me, I would never have thought there was anything odd. I hate arcade type locations too. Too many issues with video games that kids can't figure out. The TRON theme is hilarious. I'm sure the cake lady was like, "huh?" Nice job on it though!