Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Playground

Last week we met some friends at the Playground on Signal so my boys could run out some energy. Andrew's friends Hannah, Lilli (and now baby Cooper!) met us there to play. The girls were like little mommas with Carter and were actually a huge help for me in that maze of a playground. As the big kids went to slide down the giant slide, I stayed back with Carter and Cooper (who was asleep in the stroller).  Carter ran off once her realized what they were going to do, and I couldn't leave the baby to chase him down and pushing a stroller through mulch wasn't happening. I just yelled to my friend Rachelle to watch him and he climbed the ladder and went down that slide like it was a Little Tikes baby slide! Chad would have had a heart attack!!!

sweet baby Cooper





















No comments: