Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Trouble maker

A few weeks ago we were having our friend Leanne over for dinner. I came running in the house about 30 minutes before she arrived and mad a mad dash to pick up the house and get the dishes in the sink washed. I couldn't believe how quiet Carter was being and was so proud that he was laying on his own until I found this...........

 I thinking he was missing the sandy beaches but not sure why his pants were down??
 I got out the vacuum and made him clean it up. As I'm on my ands and knees helping him on the floor, I hear a strange man talking, look behind me and there's Andrew with the pizza delivery guy. He had just let him in the front door and invited him right into our home, telling him that we were having a guest and where to put the pizza, ugh. What happened to me kid who was scared of his own shadow?

Next day, I find Carter like this! Ignore my nasty unorganized pantry. I've always wondered why Andrew never tried this, of course Carter would be the one to do it!

No comments: