Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pops in the Park

Last Saturday night our neighborhood hosted "Pops in the Park" to celebrate the 4th. It was blazing hot and I had strep throat but the boys had so much fun and got to play with all of their friends! The Hayses' were coming with us but poor Avery got sick right before they left. She and her sweet momma stayed home and Tim brought the older 2 kids anyways. 

I just had to get a picture of Mary Margarets bike! Love that girl!

He refused to wear the matching shorts.... I picked my battle

 Sweet MM

Waiting patiently Harassing the balloon animal guy for another

The bike parade



 They emptied out the water cooler that was intended to hydrate the kids. Sometimes throwing ice water on each other is just as good as drinking it???



Carter trying to bring the entire tent down



Is this safe? These were the ties for the bouncer, I found him like this then trying to scale the side of the bouncer. I looked around for his parents for a while but couldn't find them!

These are for you Robin! Your sweet Anna had so much fun!

and Noah was easy to spot!



No comments: