Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wilderness at the Smokies

Chad and I took the boys on a little overnight trip to Sevierville, TN to celebrate Carter's actual birthday at an indoor water park. The boys had so much fun and it was amazing to watch their happy little faces! Chad and I joined in on the fun a little as well but it was definitely a place that we would never go without them.

















I've never seen 2 little people so happy to be in a hotel room! Then you have 2 adults who couldn't wait to get home to their own bed! 
This was when Carter woke up on his bday to presents from mom dad and Andrew. He asked for "ALL of the new Batman Dark Knight Rises stuff" so that's what he got!


 My Motley Crew!

 Back to Chattanooga.... birthday dinner at Mr. T's per Carty's request

A tired birthday boy! Can't believe my baby is a 3 year old!!!

No comments: