Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Water Stairs

Andrew had Aquarium camp all last week so I got lots of sweet alone time with my little Carter! We took 2 trips in one day to the water stairs and Carter had so much fun! 

Love those little dirty fingernails


Sometimes I can't believe he's mine! Not only because he's a red head with blue eyes :-) but because I feel so blessed to get to be his mommy!




 Lilli, Hannah and Cooper met us there in the afternoon. Lilli is trying to hold Carters hand here and he's like " no way girlfriend"

He has no problem urinating in public places. I think we could've gotten arrested for this.


And here's my handsome big boy, I picked him up from camp and walked him over to play on the stairs.


 I used to be terrified to go here. Water + stairs = bad idea
It's actually a lot safer than it sounds and I've never seen anyone slip (knock on wood)

1 comment:

Robin said...

way to go Carter!!