Thursday, March 8, 2007

Busted!

Okay, my child did the cutest thing today. I layed him down for his nap....the 3:30 one that he despises, and I heard him talking and fussing a few minutes later. I went in his room and he had rolled over from his belly to his back and was playing with his toes and talking to them. He looked up at me with the biggest smile and started laughing. I couldn't help but to start laughing, but them told him it was naptime and flipped him over. He did the same thing again a few minutes later...it was so darn cute I just let him play in the crib for a little while until he was ready for nap. This kid rules the house!!




1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Did he take his diaper off in that top picture, too? So mischevious already! I can't wait to see him again! Miss you...