Thursday, March 29, 2007

Little Lama!

I think it is the lama that spits on people...whatever animal it is, my son is acting like it. Andrew has become quite the little stinker this week. I think he is acting out from being at Grandma's for a week! He loves to blow bubbles, but now it has turned into more of a spitting. It goes all over his face and on whatever is in front of him! He has also started pinching me when I am changing his diaper- along with crying. He grabs my arm and gets a death grip with his little fingers- Like a little crab! When I say ouch! that hurts Mommy, he just laughs. He also will not stop rolling over in his crib. I had to go in his room 8 times last night because he wouldn't quit crying, and each time he was on his back. I know it is a game now to get me in the room so I tried today during naps to not go in there, but he screamed 30 minutes one time, so I finally gave in. It is taking me about 15-30 min. to get him down for naps now because he will roll over about 6 or 7 times. HELP! I have created a little spoiled monster. I need some sleep- I feel like a have a newborn again.

But he sure is cute!!!!!



No comments: