Friday, March 30, 2007

Milestones!

Andrew hit a huge developmental milestone today- he rolled over from back to tummy for the first time!!! He has been doing tummy to back since about 10 weeks, but this was the one I have been waiting for. Now I don't have to worry about going in his room and flipping him back over!!- I know the little man can do it on his own. He was so proud of himself this morning when he did it for the first time and smiled the biggest smile. Talk about a proud Mommy!! He hasn't quit rolling all day- he is rolling all over the place now! By the way, he doesn't have a diaper on in the pictures because he has a rash all over his diaper area- possible reaction to the diapers?? It isn't a diaper rash- I keep him clean and dry! I'm just doing what the doctor told me to do! "Letting him air out". (Yes, I called the doctor for a diaper rash) I am a mom now- not just a nurse!





No comments: