Saturday, March 17, 2007

Table for Three

When Chad and I go to dinner we are no longer a table for 2. Chad likes to say we have 2 1/2, but Andrew counts as a whole if you ask me!!!! We went to Alfredo's last night (an Italian place close to our house), and Andrew was an angel. I fed him his cereal and afterwards he just looked at all of the people and "talked" to them! Good thing he is so pleasant to take out, since we can't bear to leave him with a babysitter. We actually enjoy his company and like to take him wherever we go!!!.......This will probably change when he won't sit still and throws food everywhere!





1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Don't you just love pictures of babies with their daddies? They are my favorite. Your boys are so cute!! I am excited about seeing you next week!