Sunday, March 25, 2007

Kissing Cousins!

Andrew and I love love love our time with Aunt Adrienne and the kids! We wish we could go over to their house every day..Seriously! McKenzie was so gentle with Andrew this visit and wanted to give him hugs and touch him! She is the sweetest little girl ever and is a wonderful big cousin. Merrick loves Andrew too but is definitely afraid of the drool and getting thrown up on! He thinks Andrew is funny and likes to make his smile! Merrick isn't even in kindergarten yet but was able to read Andrew his bed time story the night before we left. I was so impressed, and it melted me to hear his sweet little voice reading. He also made up a story to tell Andrew about a castle with 4 princesses, and Merrick and Andrew saved all of them!! Let me now brag on my sister for a minute- the most wonderful Aunt. Andrew let her hold him this time- Yeah!!! She fed him his dinner for me and gave him his baths! Any parent knows how something so little can help so much. Not to mention my sister will almost take the skin off of a child with the super duper baths she gives! He won't need another one for a week! I wish Andrew could see all of them more, but I will make sure he always knows how much they love him:) Oh yeah, Andrew even loves his Uncle Charlie- he never fusses with him. I think it is because they watched Westerns together when Andrew was a little baby!





1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Don't you love pictures of Andrew with his cousins? They are getting so big!! It sounds like you had fun while you were in town. It sure was great seeing you!