Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mommy Who??

I took Andrew to an indoor playground for the first time today. He had so much fun, and I really enjoyed watching him! It is so weird watching my son play on his own. I guess some of it's because I am an overprotective mother who never lets my child out of my sight, leaves him with a sitter or takes him to any daycare-mother's day out. I was so proud watching him, and also a little sad because he didn't need or want me around. Well, that sadness only lasted until he came crying to me at the end and bit my shoulder!! Anyways, it's very odd seeing your child out of their element......and I am sure he will be sick in 72 hours since I have kept him in a bubble for a year!!




1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

They love those indoor play things (i.e. germ pitts). It comes to a point where you just gotta' let em' go and hope they won't get sick - they just love them so much! How about meeting at CF noon on Sunday? Is that ok?