Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My Best Friend!!

Andrew is becoming more and more fun every day. He is learning so many new things- It's really amazing. He actually played Peek a Boo with me for the first time the other night! He covered his face up with the blanket and would pull it down for me to say Peek a Boo- So cute!! He loves suspense and waiting for me to chase after him, tickle him, and he gets so excited he usually squeals before I even get to him. I can't believe how much he smiles and laughs now- he's not the same serious baby that he used to be. I guess his silly mom is lightening him up- Now I just have to work on Daddy!!..... Kidding! By the way- this is an outfit my sister's friend Stacy bought Andrew before he was even born, and I remember thinking, my baby won't fit into that outfit for forever.......well forever is here :( But he looks adorable in it!!




















No comments: