Sunday, August 12, 2007

New Developments

Sorry, no new pictures right now. Andrew has a big bruise from head banging in the crib so I am waiting for that to go away! I do want to let everyone know that he is getting his 6th tooth in and pooped in the bathtub for the very first time. This was very disturbing for Chad and I both and I would rather not go into details. Those of you with children can understand! Also, my sweet nephew Merrick is starting kindergarten TOMORROW...Oh my gosh!! And those of you close to me can probably remember the day he was born just like I can, and it really seems like yesterday. I think I am so emotional about this because it makes me realize that in no time.....my little boy will be there too :( Merrick is super excited though and more than ready- he is already the smartest kid in his class!!

No comments: