Friday, August 31, 2007

10 and 2

Andrew loves riding in his red car! It's so funny how he never takes his little hands off the steering wheel! These were taken tonight before we went out to dinner. Andrew has amazed me the past 2 days...he recognizes so many words now. If I saw where's the fan- he looks up at it, where's your books- he goes straight to his basket of books, where's your dinosaur- goes right to the toy dinosaur. And I swear he said hi and yeah today! Also, he loves to open the cabinet with the movies in it and pull them out 1 by 1, and every time he pulls them out until he gets a certain movie case- Baby Einstein, Baby's First Moves. He will throw all the others out until he gets that one, then crawl away with it and carry it everywhere. I got it on video today because Chad doesn't believe me. My boy is smart!





No comments: