Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Today was our neighborhood easter egg hunt!! We brought Andrew last year, and he just sat there like a little blob, so it was so neat to see him running around with his Easter basket this year!! He wanted to pick up every egg he saw and didn't really understand that he could only have the yellow sticker eggs. We had a great time, and I enjoyed eating all of his candy while he was napping afterwards!



Carly and Avery- Andrew's buds!

Marissa (Ella), me (Andrew), Lara (Avery and Carly)


Katelyn

This is how Mr. Austin decided to get Andrew to hold onto his basket!!
Ella


Andrew tearing into a cookie!!








3 comments:

Pamela said...

How fun! His pants are too cute. Our easter egg hunt is tomorrow and I can not wait to see how Drew does this year. It is so much fun to watch them! and eat their candy.

Blog author said...

What great pics! You always get good ones! I love Andrew with the cookie shoved in his mouth. I'm amazed he was able to do that! Let's get together this week.

Dee-Dee said...

Those pictures are precious! He is such a good looking little fella'! I love his Easter egg hunt digs, and I love the picture of him carrying both of those big ol' balls! You sound like me eating his candy afterward while he naps...Happy Easter!