Sunday, March 2, 2008

We Love Spring!

Today it was about 70 in Chattanooga!! Chad was on call all weekend so I took Andrew to the park after Mimi went back home. He had a great time just running around, getting dirty and getting all of his energy out! I couldn't get many pictures because he was either running, or I was scared he was going to jump off of something, and I was alone. We went out for juice afterwards then took a walk through our neighborhood. I can't stand to be indoors when it's nice outside and thank goodness, neither can my boy! I have to say though, we were both exhausted at the end of the day.



Winding down and eating a nectarine!

1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

He looks like such a big boy now. What kind of camera do you have? Do you like it? Is it easy to use? I'll call you...