Sunday, March 9, 2008

Here Comes Peter Cottontail......

Chad and I took Andrew to see the Easter Bunny today! We were both nervous about how he would do since he was so afraid of Santa. I told Chad that I didn't care if he was screaming and crying, I want a picture of him and the Easter Bunny ever year until he's 18!! Anyways, Andrew looked adorable and LOVED the Easter Bunny! If you enlarge the picture, you can see Andrew is holding his finger....so sweet! I think if he knew a real person (stranger) was under there it might have been a different story. We also played in the germ pit there at the mall (which bothered Chad so much it was funny) and went to McKay's used bookstore for some new videos. Fun/relaxing weekend, back to work tomorrow!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Blog author said...

Did you have the Bunny come to your house? That looks just like your decorating! ha!

Pamela said...

He looks like such a big boy! I'm glad he liked the Easter Bunny. We haven't ventured out to try that yet this year-wish me luck when we do!

Dee-Dee said...

He is so cute with his little preppy outfit and crocs. Love it. Let me also say, your Easter bunny is much more inviting in appearance than ours. Ours is just plain scary - no wonder kids get scared! I love him holding his finger,too. Precious.

The May Family said...

Hey. He is so sweet and has gotten so big. NO more for me for a LONG while. What about you? If you go private don't forget to add me! I am sorry that I have no responded lately I have been so busy!