Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baby Bear!

I went for my 10 week appt and US today and the little baby looks great! The due date seems to be July 10th but I'll have a C-Section a few weeks prior. Chad and Andrew were both there for the visit and Andrew sat on my chest the entire time for the ultrasound, he seemed to think they were hurting "his mommy". He wanted to hold the pictures of the baby and anytime someone would look at them he would yell "my baby".  Tonight he wanted to show the baby in my belly the pictures, so I think he may be a little confused! Hope you can make out the baby in pictures, it looks like a little teddy bear.



3 comments:

Blog author said...

Oh, how sweet! Amazing how that's going on inside you.

Stephanie said...

Already love him/her... probably her.
I am so jealous of you!!! Pregnancy is amazing.

Dee-Dee said...

So sweet!