Sunday, December 7, 2008

Birthday Muffins

This morning I made muffins for breakfast and Andrew wanted to "help Mommy" with the entire process. He wanted to watch the muffins as they were cooking in the oven so I got the step-stool so I didn't have to hold him. He was so excited for them to be done and when we sat down to eat them, he said they were Happy Birthday muffins! The paper holders I had made them in were party themed and had balloons on them. Isn't that funny how he associated the balloons on the paper with a birthday? Anyways, as he sat there holding his little muffin, he started singing, "Happy Buffday to woo, Happy Buffday to muffin" and it was about the cutest thing I've ever heard!

                                                This is him singing!
             I'm slightly embarrassed about how dirty my oven door is!

1 comment:

Lara said...

those bottom two pictures are an amazing example of "leading lines"