Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas in Nashville

This post will be long and boring for some of you but this blog is all about documenting Andrew's life, so I feel the need to put every picture on here! My nephew, niece and son are my favorite people in the world and I think everything they do is blog worthy!! Andrew and I went to Nashville this week to celebrate Christmas with my family, while Chad stayed back in Chattanooga and worked. We stayed very busy but had lots of fun playing at Aunt Adrienne's house. Andrew and Merrick had a blast playing but McKenzie was a little left out. She's hoping that I have a girl so she can have a playmate!! Andrew was pretty mean to her (which is very out of character for him) and even bit her several times. We took all 3 kids to the movies and Andrew sat in Merrick's lap most of the time, actually, he stayed in Merrick's lap most of the trip! Thank you guys so much for letting us trash your house, take your beds and eat all of your food, we had a great time doing it!!

          Andrew's favorite Christmas present (handy manny tool box from Aunt Adrienne)
                                                         This boy LOVES his Mimi!!
  If you enlarge it, you can see his little tongue sticking out, just like his Daddy!!
                                                        McKenzie loved her cookie set
At the nursing home, visiting my Great Great Aunt. Mimi and I took all 3 kids so Adrienne could cook. They were so good, but a little bored, not much to play with in an 89 year old's appt!


                                                        Mimi and her grandkids
Playing the piano as loud as possible, I told my Aunt to be glad her hearing was gone!

                                                   Nightly game of chase at Aunt Adrienne's!
                 jumping on the mattress on the floor (Merrick's bed while he gave us his room!)
                                                                     3 Little Monkeys
                                                 Yep, those are Dora earmuffs
                                                          I just love little feet and toes!
                            eating mini M&M's on Aunt Adrienne's new leather couch!!
                                                                   More chase.....
                                                                Peek a Boo
                                 emptying out all of Aunt Adrienne's underwear!!
Merrick said "what kind of mother are you, letting your kid eat chips for breakfast?" I also let him have hot dogs with lots of nitrates.......gasp!!!
                                My little nephew lost his 2 front teeth. Great opportunity for lots of jokes at                                                               Christmas time!!
                                                         My adorable little niece!

No comments: