Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa's Wap


We have been talking Santa Claus up so much this year, that Andrew couldn't wait to go sit on his "wap". Even though he's been asking for Santa and telling me that Santa's nice because he brings presents,  I still wasn't sure how he would do when the time actually came. We built up the excitement the whole way to the mall so Andrew was so ready when he saw Santa. He said he didn't want to wait for his turn, but wanted Santa's lap now! He sat right up there like a big boy and when asked what he wanted for Christmas, he responded "presents"! He didn't want down and whined the rest of the day for more Santa! What a huge difference a year makes.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I had forgotten that hilarious picture from last year! How cute!

Dee-Dee said...

I am trying to catch up - I was really behind reading blogs! Beau is looking over my shoulder asking why Andrew is crying with Santa in last year's picture. We decided he wasn't feeling well, because why in the world would anyone be scared of Santa??