Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Egg Disaster

I found an Easter Egg dyeing kit from last year and decided that Andrew was old enough this year to try it out. Lara bought eggs for me at the grocery while she was there, so when I went to pick them up, I mentioned that we just dye eggs together. At the time, I had no idea what a great plan this was because then all the mess stayed at her house!!! It was quite the mess and even with huge towels down it didn't help. The kids weren't that into it, but Avery did love eating them when we were finished. The boiled eggs and vinegar smelled horrible, so I was glad that was contained to Lara's as well. Carly kept saying, "Andrew smells bad" because she thought it was him!! I volunteer my house for next year Lara!



                                               It looks like he's praying before eating his eggs!

No comments: