Sunday, April 19, 2009

Enough About Us

I know this blog is usually all about Andrew (and myself) but I just have to show off my niece and nephew on this post. Andrew and I went to Nashville for the weekend and had a great time. We got to spend lots of time just playing and spending time with my family. He and Merrick are best buddies and play so well together. Poor McKenzie gets left out a lot, but she's a great sport about it all. I love watching mine and my sisters kids running around together, it's what I've always wanted! The thought of 4 of them running around in the years to come is crazy to me, I hope they're always as close as they are now! 

                                                Playing in my makeup
                               So glad my child was introduced to fighting with light sabers!
                                                  This is gonna be my life with 2 boys!
                          Aunt Adrienne gave Andrew Merricks old Gameboy, so now he can veg out too!

                                      He is an awful driver, can't believe she rode with him!
              Gotta love livin' in the country and not having to wear pants!








           My sister has a side to her that not many know about, she loves 4 wheelers, go karts, etc


                                                    He wants to be just like Merrick
                                       another perk of country livin'...peeing in the yard!
                                                        An accident waiting to happen
                                                     Wonder who he's pretending to be?!?!

2 comments:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Oh my gosh! I feel like those were pictures from my life. We own probably 5 light sabers and I think "saber" was one of Parker's first words. Garrett still loves to pee outside, unfortunately the leaves are still off the trees still - so the lady next door may see Garrett flashing himself more than I'd like. Luckily she's not around a lot!

Dee-Dee said...

Such GREAT pictures, as always! Those last two are just hilarious, and I love the one of Andrew peeing in the yard. Too funny. It was so great to see you - you look precious, and Andrew is just the most beautiful child, even if he is a boy!