Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Chad and I took Andrew to the clubhouse for Easter brunch today and enjoyed playing around getting some pictures on such a beautiful day! One of my neighbor/friends was there with her family too, and Andrew had fun playing with her little girl. She's actually almost 5 so, watching/hearing them play was pretty funny.

Caroline  "Andrew, let's play follow the leader. You do whatever I do, like when I run and jump"
Andrew  "Look at my new Storm Troopers from the neaster bunny"
He is such a BOY and I love it!!
              
                   I know I look like a cow, no comments please, especially from my sister!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber--
Great pics (as usual)! Looks like you had a great Easter...I had to work all weekend..ugh. Look forward to catching up with you tomorrow...
Kelli

Lara said...

Your blog is going to start becoming a "where's waldo" but instead of waldo it will be "where's the shrinkwrapped dvd?"

Dee-Dee said...

You do NOT look like a cow. You look really good and sweet preggers.