Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Neaster" Basket

Andrew couldn't wait to find his "neaster" basket this morning when he woke up. I apparently went overboard when filling it up because half way through pulling out his loot he said, "that's enough, I'm all finished" and stopped looking in the basket!! I think it's so funny how he takes everything out and then stacks it in a pile, then wants it all back in. He kept everything in the basket all day and even wanted things left in the wrappers/boxes. I told Chad he's going to be like the 40 year old virgin who still has his figurines in their original boxes when he's an adult......mean of me to say I know! He was thrilled to get the Toy Story movie (he didn't want to watch it, only keep it in it's case in the basket) and his Star Wars Storm Trooper, these were the only things he actually asked for. It was so much fun watching him get so excited, made me feel like a kid all over again!

                  I love the way his sweet little face looks when he first wakes up!
                                                  his Star Wars guys
                         New stamps so he can be like "Mr. Keith" (my LG friends will understand this)


                            The Golden Eggs............Spiderman!!

2 comments:

Lara said...

i love andrew's personality. i find it adorable that he wants to be like mr. keith.

Anonymous said...

His little chin does look pitiful! He still looks precious though.
Marissa