Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kisses and Cupcakes

After a busy morning at the zoo, Andrew rested up, then hit the neighbors house for a play date! Maggie had her bouncer up since it was so nice outside, Dena brought cupcakes and coloring books and I sat in a chair and did nothing while my son macked on the ladies! He's very lucky to be living on the same street as some cutie pies, he'll appreciate this when he's older!
                                                            


                                                        Going in for some action........
                                                         and he made it to first base!
                                                       No wonder he wants to kiss her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you showed me these pictures when you were over last night, but I still love the ones of them kissing! How cute they are!
Marissa

Dee-Dee said...

Cutest little picture of them kissing...love it.